- Native SVGA resolution with a high 3,000 ANSI lumens of brightness
- High 15,000:1 contrast ratio ensures a crisp and sharp image
- DLP® BrilliantColor™ technologies for excellent color reproduction
- Connectivity options including: VGA-In, S-Video, Composite Video, and RS-232C
- 3D-Ready via DLP Link™
- Audio ready with built-in 2 watt audio speaker
- Convenient top loading design for easy lamp replacement
- Energy consumption is reduced to less than 0.5W in stand-by mode
- Energy efficient lamps that last up to 10,000 hours (Dynamic Eco. Mode)
- 5 segment colorwheel (RGBYW) for improved color brightness and automatic gain contro
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- Source filtering function to save time locating device signal source
- Closed caption and rapid on/off feature
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology from Texas Instruments (TI). The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors. Each mirror is attached to an electronically driven hinge that controls the amount of colored light that is reflected from
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
A projector that is 3D Ready can accept a 120Hz frame-sequential 3D signal from a computer. These projectors are not compatible with the HDMI 1.4 3D specification used on 3D Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. 3D ready uses DLP Link Technology from Texas Instruments.
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.